Maintain Control of your USB Ports
Always on Protection
– Once installed by an admin, PortBlocker will start automatically and run in the background of the user’s workstation
– PortBlocker cannot be disabled by a non-privilege user or external programs
– Restrict USB mass storage devices through SafeConsole whitelist policy (VID, PID, and serial number)
– Policies are updated automatically from SafeConsole
– Endpoint activity audits are reported to SafeConsole in the Device Audit Logs
– SafeConsole makes it easy to audit who, what, when and where a threat occurres
Easy and Automatic
The user will be notified when a blocked USB device is inserted and PortBlocker will deny access to the device. The instance will automatically be reported to the SafeConsole audit log.
Seamlessly running in the background of user workstations, PortBlocker was built to work alongside existing SafeConsole features and policies.
When blocked USB devices are detected in a USB port, users are unable to read from or write to the USB and SafeConsole admins will receive notifications in the PortBlocker activity log within the central management platform.